The Official Canadian Delegation at the 2018 Mining Indaba
The Canadian Council on Africa (CCAfrica) in partnership with the Government of Canada (Natural Resources Canada & Global Affairs Canada), Mining Suppliers Trade Association Canada (MSTA Canada) the Canadian Institute of Mining Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM) Export Development Canada (EDC), Export Quebec, Mining Association of Canada (MAC), 48e Nord International and Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) invites you to join the Official Canadian Delegation at the 2018 Mining Indaba in Cape Town, South Africa from February 3-8, 2018.
Participation in the Canadian Delegation Includes:
– Invitation to over 10 Canadian activities and events- One registration for company delegate with full access to all exhibit halls, ministerial panels, conference breakfasts, lunches, and receptions.
– Access to Canada Pavilion networking lounge
– Listing in Canada Directory of Participants publication
– Exclusive networking opportunities as part of the Official Canadian Delegation
– Increased visibility
KIOSK POD / EXHIBITION BOOTH PACKAGE (within Canada Pavilion):
Limited available kiosk pods available within the Canada Pavilion. Current exhibitors include 1. Ethiopian Airlines 2. Export Quebec 3. Fournier Industries 4. MacLean Engineering 5. Motion Metrics 6. TBC 7. Available
KIOSK SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE $8,750.00 CAD INCLUDES:
- Visibility and promotion as a Sponsor of the Canada Pavilion
- One (1) Individual registration for company delegate with full access to all exhibit halls, ministerial panels, conference breakfasts, lunches, and receptions.
- One (1) Gala Dinner invitation
- Dedicated Furnished Kiosk Pod: lockable cabinets, display table, material rack, chairs, and power supply
- One (1) TV screen
- Special rate on additional registration tickets
- Half page Organization profile and half page advertisement in Directory of Participants publication
- Logo on Canada Pavilion stand
- Invitation to Premium Canadian Activities
- Access to Canada Pavilion Networking Lounge
- Distribution of promotional material in Canada Pavilion
- and much more
About Investing in African Mining Indaba: Mining Indaba is the world’s largest mining investment conference and Africa’s largest mining event. Over 6,000 delegates from 100 countries participated this past year and over 100 Official Canadian delegates joined the Canada Pavilion; a key anchor and Premium sponsor of the Mining Indaba.
Don’t miss the opportunity to network, connect, and build business connections with key players in the mining sector.
Make the right connections, get access to the most attractive investment opportunities, and further your business on the continent.