Join the Official Canadian Delegation at the 2019 Mining Indaba, Cape Town, South Africa, February 4-7
The Canadian Council on Africa (CCAfrica) in partnership with the Government of Canada (Natural Resources Canada & Global Affairs Canada), 48e Nord International; Canadian Institute of Mining Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM); Export Development Canada (EDC); Export Quebec; Mining Association of Canada (MAC); Mining Suppliers Trade Association Canada (MSTA Canada); and Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) invites you to join the Official Canadian Delegation at the 2019 Mining Indaba in Cape Town, South Africa from February 4-7, 2019.
OVER 150 DELEGATES JOINED THE 2018 OFFICIAL CANADIAN DELEGATION & CANADA PAVILION!
OPTIONS TO JOIN THE OFFICIAL CANADIAN DELEGATION:
- INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION PACKAGE–
SPECIAL RATE UNTIL JULY 31 2018 – starting at CA $1,950.00/each
- DISPLAY POD PACKAGE – ALREADY 50% SOLD OUT! Deposit amount is $2,000.
- CANADA PAVILION SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information.
Participation in the Canadian Delegation Includes:
– Invitation to over 10 Canadian activities and events- One registration for company delegate with full access to all exhibit halls, ministerial panels, conference breakfasts, lunches, and receptions.
– Access to Canada Pavilion networking lounge
– Listing in Canada Directory of Participants publication
– Exclusive networking opportunities as part of the Official Canadian Delegation
– Increased visibility
KIOSK POD / EXHIBITION BOOTH PACKAGE (within Canada Pavilion):
Limited available kiosk pods available within the Canada Pavilion.
KIOSK SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Visibility and promotion as a Sponsor of the Canada Pavilion
- Dedicated Furnished Kiosk Pod: lockable cabinets, display table, material rack, chairs, and power supply
- One (1) TV screen
- Special rate on additional registration tickets
- Half page Organization profile and half page advertisement in Directory of Participants publication
- Logo on Canada Pavilion stand
- Invitation to Premium Canadian Activities
- Access to Canada Pavilion Networking Lounge
- Distribution of promotional material in Canada Pavilion
- and much more
About Investing in African Mining Indaba: Mining Indaba is the world’s largest mining investment conference and Africa’s largest mining event. Over 6,000 delegates from 100 countries participated this past year and over 100 Official Canadian delegates joined the Canada Pavilion; a key anchor and Premium sponsor of the Mining Indaba.
Don’t miss the opportunity to network, connect, and build business connections with key players in the mining sector.
Make the right connections, get access to the most attractive investment opportunities, and further your business on the continent.
2018 MINING INDABA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Mining 2050 Innovation track, where mining company COO’s and Project Directors discussed the latest disruptive tech and innovation investment strategies.
- Sustainable Development Day, panels and workshops where key stakeholders come together to define a common vision for sustainable development in Africa’s mining industry.
- Intergovernmental Forum, in 2018 we promoted greater collaboration and sharing of expertise between governments in this interactive, focused stream of the event.
- Junior Mining Showcase and Forum, A new deal-making forum which gave 50 junior mining exhibitors the chance to meet with investors one to one as well as a stage devoted to panels and talks on issues affecting the exploration sector.
OVERALL MINING INDABA DELEGATE ATTENDANCE UP 15% IN 2018
- MINING COMPANIES UP 47%
- INVESTORS UP 17%
- GOVERNMENT UP 33%
- PRESS UP 30%
- NUMBER OF MINING COMPANIES AT THE EVENT 308 COMPARED TO 22 IN 2017