The Canadian Council on Africa (CCAfrica) and Elevate Export Finance Corp. Announce Strategic Partnership
PROVIDING FINANCING SOLUTIONS FOR AFRICAN BUYERS OF EQUIPMENT FROM CANADIAN SUPPLIERS!
PRESS RELEASE: TORONTO, June 21, 2018
The Canadian Council on Africa “CCAfrica” and Elevate Export Finance Cor. “Elevate” are pleased to announce their strategic partnership. The partnership will enhance the promotion of trade between the continent of Africa and Canada.
Elevate, an established partner of the Canadian government’s Export Development Canada (EDC) will offer African Companies Competitive rates, medium-term loans of up to $10 million USD via a streamlined process and supported by Elevate’s private lending network.
Ed Walsh President of Elevate had this to say, “Partnering with CCAfrica was a very easy decision. Our focus of helping Canadian manufacturers grow their export business will be enhanced in working with Nola and the CCAfrica team. Their network and connections married with our great financing product will allow trade to flourish between Canada and Africa.”
Canadian exporters are open to looking at new markets given all the uncertainty with their existing trading partners. Africa represents a significant growth opportunity for many Canadian companies. Nola Kianza, President and CEO of CCAfrica commented, “We have known for a long-time the opportunity that exists in Africa and we believe that introducing the right the right type of financing will accelerate trade between Africa and Canada. African companies will benefit from the superior technology and expertise that exists with Canadian manufacturers”
The Canadian Council on Africa (CCAfrica) is a Not-For-Profit and a Pan-Canadian organization with offices across Canada. Our mission is to promote Investment and Economic Development between Canada and the Continent of Africa. Created in 2002, members of CCAfrica represent all the sectors fo the Canadian economies. In addition, CCAfrica has signed an agreement with the government of Canada to organize and lead the official delegation to Mining Indaba conference in Cape Town, South Africa.
Elevate, a Canadian-based lender, has partnered with Export Development Canada (EDC) and financial institutions to provide the customers of Canadian small and medium-sized businesses with structured finance solutions. We lend to foreign buyers of Canadian Exporters to help support Canadian Export Success.
Benefits To You:
- Interest rates that are competitive or better than those in your local markets.
- Repayment terms that are tailored to suit your needs.
- Financing is in addition to your existing credit facilities.
- All loan negotiations will be handled by our financing partner, Elevate Export Finance, thus assuring confidentiality.
- Deal with financial experts who understand your business
- Standardized loan documentation for greater efficiency and lower cost.
Start Expanding Now:
- If your company is less than three years old, the financial strength of the owners, partners or stockholders can be used to apply for purchase financing.
- If your company is part of a larger organization, then other members of the organization may submit their financial statements to guarantee the loan.
Government Backed Financing:
- Elevate Export Finance brings together the export strengths of the Government of Canada through its partnership with Export Development Canada (EDC). As well, Elevate can leverage the expertise and resources of the private sector through its banking partners
- All credit evaluations are carried out by our financing partner, Elevate Export Finance, thus ensuring the strictest confidentiality. You will be in direct contact with Elevate and all information provided will be reviewed by Elevate and EDC only.
- You may contact Elevate directly by visiting their website or you can find contact details below.
- Medium term loans – up to 5 years
- Finance for purchases up to USD$10MM
- Up to 85% of contract amount
- Variable or fixed rate loans
Fast, Easy and Flexible
- All we require is a completed application form and some additional financial information.
|Canadian Council on Africa (CCAfrica)
Brookfield Place, TD Canada Trust Tower, 27th Floor, 161 Bay Street
M5J 2S1 Canada
Phone: +1 (416) 572-2129
|Elevate Export Finance Corp.
330 Bay Street, Suite 306
M5H 2S8 Canada
Phone: +1 (416) 342-9990