- This event has passed.
October 16 @ 8:00 am - October 19 @ 5:00 pm$1300
About Naturallia 2017
Naturallia is returning in 2017 for its 5th edition! This year again, the forum represents a unique and essential opportunity for networking and growth for those businesses in Québec, Canada and elsewhere which are involved in the natural resource field. We believe that this fifth edition will bring together more than 200 small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and organizations from Canada, but also from some 15 other countries.
HOW IT WORKS
In addition to industrial visits, workshops, round-table discussions and social activities, companies taking part in Naturallia have two days of targeted strategic meetings, conveniently scheduled in a way to ensure the most effective use of each participant’s time. According to the “speed meeting”, or speed presentation formula for business people, attending SME representatives conduct interviews with the aim of building the sound foundations required to kindle promising business partnerships.
First, attendees fill out a profile presenting their company and what they offer or request. Two weeks before the event, each attendee will have access to an online directory of all participating SMEs. A participant can then submit up to fourteen requests for 30-minute meetings with selected company or organisation representatives. Once this step has been completed, a match-making software program then twins businesses and conveniently schedules the requested meetings.
WHY NATURALLIA IS A MUST?
- Regions of northern Quebec and Canada are the setting for natural resource development projects with a total value of more than $200 billion.
- In fact, many economists anticipate a recovery, in 2017, of mining development projects that had been put on hold over the past years.
- Alone, over the next twenty-five years, the development of Canada’s Northern Ring of Fire in Ontario and Plan Nord in Quebec will generate revenues totalling billions of dollars.
- Canada is a global leader in value-added supply chain undertakings and in developing natural resource industries.
- Naturallia will bring together the country’s top corporations and small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
TOP 5 REASONS
TO ATTEND NATURALLIA
- Up to 14 pre-qualified, 30-minute meetings based on your selection criteria in a business-to-business matchmaking session.
- Access to international trade experts, including: trade lawyers,financial institutions, insurers, customs and brokerage specialists, transportation experts and more.
- Industry tours of leading Saguenay—Lac-Saint-Jean companies.
- More than 15 countries operating in Canada’s four key sectors: value added-forest products, mining supply and services, sustainable and smart energy, and advanced manufacturing.
- Countless handshakes and meetings as well as tons of strategic information.
WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
This event is perfect for you if you want to grow your business! Naturallia 2017 will bring together decision makers from some 200 SMEs, large clients and organisations that work in the mining and forest industries or in smart energy and advanced technologies. These participants will exchange and share information on a variety of topics that are critical to the development of your business: business partnerships and alliances, product line enhancement, distribution network expansion, technology development, product and service supply, licensing, outsourcing, and more!
Naturallia relies on a powerful matching system that sparks entrepreneurship-based bonding for participating organisations. You will leave this unique event with a huge inventory of beneficial links with other entrepreneurs, strategic information and many ideas to ‘boost’ the growth of your business!
Exhibitors at Naturallia 2017 will have a golden opportunity to be seen in a global event where they can meet representatives from many companies, economic organisations and major customers. Exhibitors will be able to promote their products and services to national and international audiences, comprising entrepreneurs and leaders of the business community from Canada and other countries.
For the Naturallia 2017 organisation, you are not just a simple exhibitor; you are a magnet for investors, visionaries and architects of northern Quebec and a key player in Canada’s future.
Join us and connect with hundreds of delegates from the mining, forest and renewable energy sectors, and meet people from the academic research and financial fields, as well as mentors.
In short, by subscribing to the “Exhibitor package”, you will be able to improve your organization’s reputation and increase your network of customers and partners.
The package for one person includes
- A strategically placed booth (approx. 6′ x 6′) equipped with all necessary facilities, and which provides maximum visibility
- A subscription to the forum and a preferential rate of $600 for any additional person who is part of your business
- An activity basket including:
- Invitation to the opening evening, october 17
- Lunches and dinners, october 17-18
- Plan Nord dinner, october 18
International trade and financial institution specialists, representatives of private companies and public organisations that work in the industries related to Naturallia 2017’s business activities. Also, major outsourcers of many service providers that support organisations in developing their businesses abroad.
- Government and public organizations –
– Economic departments, chambers of commerce, development support agencies, and others, including those that exercise a ‘gateway’ function to markets. These speakers provide valuable information on how to do business and promote opportunities in different markets. Naturallia’s team leaders are part of this category.
- Service providers –
This group includes companies specialising in international business management, legal firms, insurers, transport or logistics brokers, customs and financial advisors. These experts help attendees who are interested in doing business on site by providing stimulating advice and guidance that can foster growth for companies and businesses.
- Sponsors and partners –
Naturallia 2017 provides an exhibitor presence for several of its partners, financial backers and sponsors, including local industry associations, such as provincial and federal government departments and/or agencies.
- Industry representatives and outsourcers – All companies and/or major outsourcers wishing to showcase their projects and products are welcomed to register as exhibitors.
BAGOTVILLE AIRPORT7000 Chemin de l’Aéroport, La Baie, QC G7B 0E4 Code : YBG
T. (418) 677-2651 The Bagotville Airport is the only airport in the region. It is located 1h 15 min from the city of Roberval. A shuttle service will assure transport from the airport to your accommodation, for both your arrival and departure, on October 16 and 20. The information regarding departures on October 19 are to come. Air Canada 5% promo code : YD9JKRU1
HÔTEL CHÂTEAU ROBERVAL1225 Boulevard Marcotte,
Roberval, QC G8H 2P1, 418 275-7511
T. IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! All the rooms are sold out! Please take a room at Manoir Roberval (Shuttles available)
MANOIR ROBERVAL19 Boulevard de l’Anse,
Roberval, QC G8H 1Z3
T. 418 275-7422 7511 IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! Please call the hotel to make your reservation using “Naturallia2017” as promo code. All rooms have been blocked for the event and Website indicates that no rooms are available for these dates.