- This event has passed.
CANADA PAVILION AT AFRICACOM 2018
November 12, 2018 - November 15, 2018$1000
The Canadian Council on Africa (CCAfrica) is pleased to partner with The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) in Sub Saharan Africa in organizing the Official Canadian Delegation and Canada Pavilion at AfricaCom 2018. We invite you to join us at the Canada Pavilion, November 12-15, 2018. AfricaCom is the largest annual telecoms event in the fastest growing market in the world.
The TCS is organizing a number of activities to support Canadian companies during their participation in this show:
- The opportunity to increase your visibility through the Canadian Pavilion at AfricaCom.
- On-the-ground support and business advice from Canadian Trade Commissioners based in Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Business briefing on the African Telecommunications sector on Monday the 12th of November – this is a closed session for Canadian participants only.
- Site Visit on November 12th, to a technology hub in Cape Town – particularly useful for those companies that are considering establishing an office/rep in South Africa.
- Targeted pre-arranged B2B meetings with telecom operators, integrators, resellers and partners from a number of African countries. Meetings will take place in Cape Town, South Africa on November 13-15.
- Use of Canada’s meeting rooms, located in the Canada Pavilion
- Participation in Canadian networking events
- Inclusion of your company’s information in an e-catalogue that will be circulated to local contacts
Sustainable AfricaCom - Making an Impact on Cape Town, Part 1
Sustainable AfricaCom - Making an Impact on Cape Town, Part 2
We can only accommodate 20 companies in this business program. ARLEADY 90% SOLD OUT. Register today to avoid disappointment!
Cost: $1,000.00 per company
To register: Complete the form (click here to download form) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
INDIVIDUAL ACCESS PASS TO AFRICACOM 2018
•Full Conference Pass (access to all 16 tracks)
•Full networking tool access
•Access to AfricaCom delegate networking drinks receptions and parties
SPECIAL PRICE WITH CCAFRICA: SAVE UP TO $250
Cost: $1,500.00 per company